The Advent of Excellence

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I reject my humanity

I'm tired of being judged on my skin color, my sexuality, my nationality, my birth sex or other things I have no control over.

I'm tired of hatred. I'm tired of subjugation. I'm tired of the suffering and the death of millions for no reason. I'm tired of millions being oppressed because of misunderstood messages from a old book. I'm tired of people oppressing others because they are different from them. I'm sick and tired of it all

There is no reason for humans to do what they do. Humanity is like a destructive beast that is rapidly consuming itself.
There is no rhyme or reason for this travesty. People do it because they enjoy the death and destruction, they enjoy the pain and suffering.

They just want to see the world burn.


This needs to stop. It all needs to stop goddammit. Why can't we get along? Why can't we care about people? Why can't we just put or differences aside and just act like civilized people? Why can't you all see what this is doing to the world? You are all destroying the world by being selfish assholes. You are all at fault. Whenever you harm another or let them suffer, you are being a selfish asssole.

 If this is human, then I reject my humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment