The Advent of Excellence

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Advent of Powerful Emotions

Now that my life has calmed down and became peaceful, I have time to process my emotions. How I feel as a woman, the various emotions I feel from everyday life. Being on hormones will cause these emotions to flow more often and freely.

This isn't a bad thing tho. I spent my entire life holding in my emotions because they were not "acceptable". Now I can be myself. Express myself in any manner I feel I need to. This is one thing that all people need. Deep introspection and soul searching, so they can find the true self.

I have become less angry. My anger has taken a backseat to my love for people and my compassion. I love all life, even the people I cannot stomach. I love showing kindness and I love not giving in to negativity anymore

My emotional attachments have grown more powerful. There are some people I can say without a doubt, that I love. I care for them deeply and I will destroy any who hurt them. I care for them deeply and I consider them all family. Some of them I have romantic attachments to but I will not pursue it. If it happens, it will and if it doesn't then it's not meant to be. And I still love them like a family member either way.


I also want more, but not how I wanted more before. I want to explore and evolve. I want to become a child of the earth and become one with the entire earth. Learn how to love the whole world with my all. I feel for the first time in life that I am capable of loving the world and helping people without fail


Above all, all these emotions are positive and wholesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment