The Advent of Excellence

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

America Needs Brave Patriots, Not Cowardly Sheep

I don't even care anymore about trying to confront bigots. I already decided to not waste time arguing with talking heads on twitter and the internet at large. 

I will confront them on the mean streets of Louisiana and the real world

If I have to bleed, if I have to crack a skull or two. If I have to die, I will die on my feet rather than on my knees. The people in the middle east are dying for freedom and Americans are just sitting there like docile cattle stil doing what we're told.

The motherfuckers in this country are taking away all our rights and all we can do is fight one another and let the spoiled fat cats rule over us. You motherfuckers who ride on the back of real freedom fighters just to get what you want are guilty too. As soon as we help you assholes out you will disappear from the face of the planet. The civilians of the western world are cowards. No one here is willing to die for their freedom, no one is will to do anything for their freedom.

Most of us have gotten comfortable being oppressed. Most of us accept it as a fact of life. Most of us are cowards.

rant over

No comments:

Post a Comment