The Advent of Excellence

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My First Good Fight

Very early in childhood I was interested in helping people. When I was but a young child, a friend of the family sat me in front of the tv and watched Wild America with me. Ever since then I had a interest in animals and science. I wanted to become a scientist because of that.

I learned about the great minds of yesteryear who discovered and invented things that greatly helped the human race. The discovery of the penicillium fungus which lead to the miracle drug Penicillin, which lead to all sorts of antibiotics that increased the life expectancy of human beings drastically.  


I wanted to join their number. To dedicate my life to become a extension of science, to use my knowledge to help the human race and solve all the problems that plague life. My first good fight was for all beings. The human race and animals. To cut it short, I wanted to save the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment