The Advent of Excellence

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Motivation for The Advent



I was recently asked why do I support the Human Rights Activists. Here is my reason. When I was a child, I wanted to become a scientist in order to save the world. I wanted to cure cancer, solve world hunger and bring the advent of world peace with knowledge and understanding. As a adult, I've found that my dream will be very hard to usher into existence. But I haven't given up just yet. I'm always looking for new ways to bring about my dream. The Advent of Excellence. The Advent is my dream of world peace, understanding and a new age of prosperity. No more hatred. no more intolerance, no more sectarian strife and no more war. I support these brave souls for many reasons

1: The more publicity Activists recieve, the more people they can reach.
2: The more advertising Activists recieve for their products, the more funding they will have to fight the good fight.
3: The more influence Activists have, the better they can combat intolerance, bigotry, hatred, and silence.
4: The end result I'm hoping for will be that all who fight the good fight will shape the views of different groups into a positive image of all peoples



I am attempting this via Squidoo. Here is my Squidoo Page: http://www.squidoo.com/ultimate_ambition

No comments:

Post a Comment