The Advent of Excellence

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Battleplan

Now for a while I've been thinking of why I came up short in the activism department. One was my lack of education, two was being swamped by personal issues.

And three was that there are no shining examples of activism where I live and no one cares.

In a state where the majority of LGBT are forced in the closet eternal and the few that are out tend to be horribly abused, murdered and discriminated against. No one cares about LGBT rights down here. We are all isolated down here majorly. The only LGBT places down here are bars anc clubs.


 So the only way for me to become a activist is to leave this state(Which I already plan to do) or to grab attention in a truly epic way so that my name is on everyone's lips.

I have figured out that the simplest way is to stage a attention grabbing protest. But down here that will most likely result in getting stomped by the police.

It's time for me to do what I do best. I have no decent charisma and cannot give speeches like MLK. I cannot inspire others to rise up, so it would be pointless to try.

What I am good at is planning and plotting. A good plan is just as important as good oration skills. A plotted course to victory is just as effective as any inspiring presence.

In the body of justice, a great speech giver is like the sharpest sword against the darkness, a inspiring presence is like a sheild against the mightiest blow from oppression.

And a mastermind is the strategist plotting vicotry against the tyrannical forces of hatred.

I am genius personified, and I will not use my voice. I will not use my presence. I will use my mind.

My sharpest weapon in my arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment